No Deposit Bonuses, Codes & Coupons 2020
We all love to gamble, but we want to gamble on the pokies, not on the casino itself. Nobody wants to risk their money just to try out a casino they’re not sure about. But how can you know if a casino is worth investing in or not?
There’s an option other than reading a review at CasinoHEX. You can find a no deposit casino and test it with free money you receive as a welcome bonus. You get free signup, a free bonus, and, in some places, the chance to win real money in instant play. It’s the perfect way to test a casino, no strings attached.
Do no deposit bonuses sound tempting? Browse the list of no deposit casinos or read on to find out more about this topic.
Aussie No Deposit Bonuses List November 2020
|Free Spins Joo Casino||Bonus Money|
Fair Go Casino
|Code: FAIRGO5 Fair Go Casino||Bonus Money|
|Code: GDAY10 Uptown Pokies||Bonus Money|
|Code: 50NDB Raging Bull||Bonus Money|
Fair Go Casino
|Code: FAIR100 Fair Go Casino||Bonus Money|
|Code: 20PEARLS Aussieplay||Bonus Money|
|No Deposit Pokie Mate||Bonus Money|
How Do You Use a No Deposit Bonus Code
You see plenty of no deposit casinos from Australia on the list. How do you use one? The process is fairly simple, and the difficulties only come from the two initial stages. This is what you need to do to redeem a no deposit casino bonus.
Step 1. Choose a casino from the list
Browse the list of no deposit casinos and find the one you like best. You may need to read casino reviews first since they can tell you a lot about the casino you’re about to test.
If you want to check out more than one casino, start with the most promising one. You can test others later if you think the first casino is not good enough for you.
Step 2. Read no deposit casino T&C
Reading the terms and conditions of any casino is necessary before playing at it. It can prove crucial when you’re testing a casino with a no deposit bonus. T&C tells you everything about where you can use the bonus, what are the wagering requirements, and what are the pitfalls.
You can find all that information either on the casino’s T&C page or on the Promotions page. If you don’t want to waste your time browsing the website, you can always just read a CasinoHEX review. You’ll find everything about no deposit bonus conditions.
Step 3. Create an account
Now that you’ve chosen the casino to try and you know their offer well enough, you should enter the website and create an account. It doesn’t matter how do you proceed with that, it’s not going to influence whether you get the no deposit bonus or not.
Click any registration button that says “Create an account,” “Get started,” or “Start playing now.”
That will take you through the registration process. Typically, you’ll have to enter your email and come up with a username and a password. Make sure you make the password strong enough and remember it.
You also may need to confirm your email at this stage.
Step 4. Log into your new account
Once you’re done with every step of the registration process, the website should redirect you to the thank-you screen of some sort and ask you to log in using your new username and password.
Do that, and go to the next step.
Step 5. Find the bonus code
Most casinos award bonuses based on a code. The word “code” shouldn’t confuse you, though, it’s no secret. All casino codes are in open access and can be found on the Promotions page.
Go over to your casino’s Promotions page, find the no deposit bonus, and copy the code. You can also do that at CasinoHEX since we post the most important casino codes in the reviews. Sometimes, we post exclusive codes too.
Step 6. Redeem the code
Now, this step will differ depending on the casino in question. In some casinos, you’ll have to find a page titled “Redeem a coupon.” In others, you’ll have to go over to the deposit page and redeem the no deposit bonus code without making a deposit.
Look for both options, paste the copied code, and redeem it. The bonus money or free spins will be sent to your account in a matter of minutes.
Step 7. Test the casino
You’re logged in your account and you have the bonus money one it. It’s time to test the casino! Browse it, find the game that is eligible for the bonus, and go at it.
If you end up loving the casino experience, make a deposit. Don’t forget to redeem a welcome bonus code, though. If you didn’t like it, go back to CasinoHEX to find another no deposit casino and test it.
What to Look for in the Casino T&C
We didn’t mention reading T&C as one of the most important steps for nothing. The thing is, not all casinos have a clear-cut no deposit offer. Some just give you money to test any slot, others severely limit your ability to experience everything on the website.
This is what you should look at to make sure you’re choosing the best no deposit casino.
Wagering requirements or playthrough requirements exist at any casino. Whether you’re redeeming a no deposit bonus or a welcome bonus, you’ll have to comply. This requirement shows the amount of money you have to bet before you can make a withdrawal.
The exact amount varies from casino to casino. On the worst end of the spectrum, you need to bet 50 times the bonus sum. The best casinos that offer Aussies no deposit bonuses only ask you to bet x10.
If you want to be sure you can enter the casino with real money without having to comply with the playthrough requirements of your no deposit bonus, look for the one that counts real and bonus money differently. This way, you’ll need to bet a certain amount to be able to make a withdrawal of the funds won with bonus money, but you won’t have to worry about that if you make a deposit without redeeming any codes later.
What many Aussies who start playing at a no deposit casino get wrong is the number of games they can play. Often, we think that if a casino offers money or free spins, this means you can use them anywhere.
It’s not always true. Read the T&C and look for eligible games. These are the only games you can play with the bonus funds.
Some casinos do let you play anywhere. Most of them, however, only allow you to play the pokies, but not the table games. In many cases, you’re limited to a couple of pokies, or even to a single top-performing one.
This can limit your ability to test the casino, and you have to learn about that beforehand.
Maximum Withdrawable Winnings
No casino wants to lose money on the free deposits they issue. This is why many Aussie casinos have a maximum cap set on the amount of money you can withdraw from your bonus deposit.
This number differs from a casino to a casino but it’s around $20 in most cases. Winning more than that sum won’t mean anything since you can’t withdraw it and use the funds outside of the casino. If you want to be sure you can make a withdrawal if lady luck shows you her good side, go for the casino with a high maximum withdrawable winnings limit.
Most Common No Deposit Bonus Types
As with any other bonus offer, there are many types of no deposit bonuses. Some are better than others. Here’s what you have to choose from.
No Deposit Cash Bonus
This type of no deposit bonus is arguably the most versatile one. You get a small amount of cash on your deposit, and you’re free to do as you please with it. Sure, you can’t just withdraw it straight away, but you can spend the money on any pokies or table games you want.
Since you can choose the amount of money you bet yourself, you can choose a penny slot and stretch the $10 you get for free for a very long time. Pay attention to T&C to be sure the casino is not restricting the bet amount if you want to do that.
No Deposit Free Spins
Getting free spins as a no deposit bonus is worse than getting free cash, but it’s surely better than nothing. Our advice is finding a casino that offers as over 20 free spins if you want to learn anything about the casino while you still have the free bonus.
Some places only give you around 10 free spins, which is nice but doesn’t help you to get an idea about the casino. A few minutes, and your bonus is out.
The next thing you should pay attention to when choosing a no deposit bonus is what pokies can you use the bonus on. It goes without saying that you can’t use free spins in a table game, but the restriction can be way worse than that.
Some Aussie casinos only allow you to use the bonus on one slot game. If you get a bonus from a casino like that, it’s like not getting any bonus at all. You want to be able to look at how all pokies work, not only a select few.
No Deposit Free Spins with No Wagering Requirements
While free cash bonus is a great way to test every casino game, a load of free spins that come without wagering requirements is the best no deposit bonus to win real money. Normally, you can’t withdraw your winnings straight away, you need to bet 10-50 times the bonus sum.
This means that while you can certainly test the casino with the bonus, you can’t earn a dime on it unless you’re extra lucky that day. It’s different with this type of bonus, however.
Some casinos offer you free spins with no withdrawal requirements attached. What you win is what you get. If you lose every bonus game, you didn’t lose any money. If you win a couple of hundred dollars, you can keep it.
The Downside of Free Spin Bonuses
Did that sound perfect? No deposit bonuses are not too perfect to be true, but some Aussie gamblers expect too much of them. The truth is, these bonuses have their downsides too. Here are the most common ones.
Free spins winnings cannot just be cashed out
This is what many gamblers don’t understand when they’re getting into a no deposit casino. In most cases, you can’t cash out the winnings straight away. Sure, some casinos do offer you the bonus with no withdrawal requirements, but most casinos don’t.
You need to wager anywhere from 10 to 50 times the bonus sum before you can make a withdrawal. In the most lenient of casinos, it will take you $100 in wagers before you can withdraw any winnings from your $10 bonus.
It’s doable with a bit of luck, but if it’s not on your side, you’ll lose everything you’ve won before you can get the opportunity to withdraw it.
How do you tackle that? You can either go for the casino with the lowest wagering requirements and power your way through, find a casino that has no wagering requirements and withdraw what you win, or treat no deposit bonuses for what they are, a way of testing a casino before you make a deposit.
Free spins come with terms and conditions
Apart from the dreadful wagering requirements, there is another couple of rules you have to take into account before you take that easy money. For starters, some casinos only give you one opportunity to redeem the no deposit bonus. You either do it the day you register the account, or you don’t do it at all. If you’ve made a deposit before, you shouldn't expect to redeem that bonus either.
When you do get the free cash or free spins on your deposit, you have a limited number of days to redeem the bonus. In most cases, the funds expire after a 7-day period, but some casinos give you a shorter time frame.
Then, there’s this, the nastiest of rules.
Free spins are limited to selected slot games
If you don’t read the rules, you may end up getting a no deposit bonus that you can only use in one slot game. Naturally, you want to test many pokies when you sign up for that type of bonus, so being only able to use one is a disappointment.
Read the T&C before you redeem the bonus to know what you’re signing up for.
No Deposit Bonuses in Australia FAQ
- What is a no deposit bonus?
- A no deposit bonus is a casino bonus that you can redeem without making a deposit. It doesn’t depend on how much money you’re going to deposit. Its size is pre-defined by the casino. A bonus like that is a great way to test a casino with no strings attached, or even win real money for free if you’re extra lucky.
- What are the pros and cons of a no deposit bonus?
- The biggest advantage of a no deposit bonus is that you can gamble for free. You can enjoy yourself and see how well does a casino performs before you decide you want to have some skin in the game.On the downside, you probably won’t be able to withdraw your winnings from a no deposit casino due to the wagering requirement. If you don’t read the T&C before you redeem the bonus, you can be disappointed by what the casino actually offers. Especially so, if you can only play one slot.
- Can you win real money with a no deposit bonus?
- While these bonuses are great, winning real money and withdrawing the winning can be tricky. There are two ways you can do that. The first is getting a free cash bonus and winning enough money to cover the wagering requirement. This means winning at least ten times the bonus sum.The other way is finding a casino that offers free spins with no wagering requirements. At this casino, you can keep every penny you win.
- Can I play every casino game with my no deposit bonus?
- The answer to this question relies on the casino. Read T&C or casino reviews here at CasinoHEX to learn where can you use the bonus.
- How do I get a free online casino bonus offer?
- All you have to do to get free money in an online casino is find a casino on the CasinoHEX list, create an account, and redeem a no deposit bonus code. That’s it, you do that, and you’re all set to play.
- What do codes and coupons mean in relation to no deposit casinos?
- Codes and coupons are coded words or numbers you have to redeem to get the bonus. If you’re looking for those, you can find them here at CasinoHEX or go straight to the casino website to find them.
- What rules do I have to follow when cashing in casino bonuses?
- These rules vary from casino to casino, but most casinos do have withdrawal requirements in some form or another. Withdrawal, wagering, or playthrough requirements denote how much you have to bet before you’re eligible to make a withdrawal.If the wagering requirement is x10, this means you have to bet 10 times the bonus sum before you’re able to make a withdrawal.
- Why do online casinos give away free cash anyway?
- It may sound odd, but casinos get more benefits from having a generous bonus system than players do. While casinos do give out free cash, you can’t just make a withdrawal right away. While you’re gambling at the casino, you may like it and stay there, which is what casinos want when they’re offering no deposit bonuses.
- Do new player casino bonuses differ?
- There are as many no deposit bonuses as there are casinos. While the offers are similar to an extent, most casinos differ greatly in the amount of money or free spins they’re giving out as well as the T&C ruling how you can make a withdrawal.